Working towards a renewable future
Limejump is on a mission to accelerate the renewable energy transition in the UK by harnessing data and technology.
Limejump is an award-winning energy tech company, connecting customers’ generators to in-house trading and data centres. Limejump is working hard towards the ultimate goal of delivering 100% renewable energy, supporting the UK’s ambition to reach net zero by 2050 – giving generators transparent and competitive access to the market.
Who we are
Limejump’s platform is an aggregation of flexible energy generation. Our goal is to deliver 100% renewable energy at all times to the grid through the direct real-time connectivity between renewable energy sources and storage flexibility, such as batteries. Limejump uses proptools, data science and Machine Learning, to fight the impact of climate change, with the ultimate ambition of delivering a sustainable energy future.
Limejump is part of one of the largest energy companies in the world, Shell, enabling us to be super-charged to revolutionise the energy industry.
Life at Limejump
Creating the right environment, to help the environment
Limejump is made possible by our team of experts and our commitment to core values. We seek talented individuals to join us who are motivated to have a lasting impact in the UK power sector. We live and work together, guided by our mission.
We work hard in creating the right culture at Limejump. From social events to great benefits, we ensure that the best in the business feel at home in our diverse teams. Whether you want to work in the tech team, the commercial team or the operations team, you will be working with brilliant people, who are problem solvers by nature and always thinking big!
So, what are the benefits?
- Competitive pay and an annual performance based bonus
- £1000 annual innovation budget to spend on self development coupled with 10% time off work to do it
- Private Medical Insurance with AXA PPP with £0 annual excess
- 25 days annual leave…and one extra day for your birthday
- Flexible working options to suit your personal life (including caring responsibility and/or your cultural background)
- Mental wellbeing support with Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme
- Company wide lunch n learns, culturally diverse celebrations and other social events
- Parental leave – up to 12 weeks paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Subsidised onsite gym membership and weekly fitness classes
- Cycle to Work Scheme – enjoy a carbon free commute on us!
- Life assurance and personal accident insurance
…… and many more!