1. Permitted Use of The Site
2. By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or Service in any way;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the Limejump servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any Limejump Site or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other web site or web page;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- Access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Limejump for use in accessing the Site;
Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
The Site, including all intellectual property rights in the Site and all its pages, belongs to and is the property of Limejump or its licensors (if any).
Except for non-commercial personal use, the Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means, unless prior written consent of Limejump has been obtained.
This Site features logos, brand identities and other trademarks and service marks that are the property of or are licensed to Limejump Limited and its affiliate undertakings. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Mark displayed on this Site without written permission of Limejump Limited or any such third party that may own a Mark displayed on the Site.
The appearance, layout, colour scheme, and design of the Limejump.com site are protected. Imitating or attempting to imitate the same may give rise to a passing-off claim.
5. Links to Third-Party Web Sites
6. Downloading Files
Limejump cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. LIMEJUMP LIMITED EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. LIMEJUMP LIMITED DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE.
8. Limitation of Liability
In no event and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall Limejump or any of its affiliate undertakings be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information contained herein, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction.
11. Cautionary Language Regarding Certain Statements, Estimates and Projections
This Site may contain statements, estimates or projections that are inherently speculative and are based on currently available information, operating plans and projections about future events and trends. As such, they are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties. Actual results and performance may be significantly different from Limejump ’s historical experience and our present expectations or projections. Limejump undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise the above.